Tuesday, June 13, 2006

F.O. Flurry

Eyeglasses case, pattern from Iris Schreier's book Modular Knits. Worked in Caron Rainbow Dreams worsted wt acrylic, colorway Jetstream, on size US 5 needles; trimmed with Bernat Boa in black. Pewter Mermaid button from Green Girl Studios.


Geometric Tote from Iris Schreier's book Modular Knits, before felting.


Geometric Tote after felting.


Geometric Tote finished - I left off the fastening loop entirely because it was too wide. I added a snap fastener to the inside top of the bag. Knitted in Cherry Tree Hill Potlock worsted, colorway Bronze, on size US 8 needles. Like the last Geometric Tote I made, this also turned out smaller than I wanted - so back to the wool and needles, to make one with more repeats and rounds.


A small, round felted purse, free pattern found on Noriko's blog; worked in Lion Brand worsted weight wool on size US 10 needles. I added a snap fastener to the inside top edge, and I may add some bead embroidery embellishment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home