Thursday, October 18, 2007

Another Multidirectional Triangle Scarf

I am completely addicted to Iris Schreier's Multidirectional knitting! Here is another Multidirectional Triangle Scarf, this time for stepdaughter Kelly's birthday. She likes burgundy, forest green, and navy so I scoured the internet for handpainted yarn in those colors. I found it at Mystical Creations Yarn on eBay, and it is a heavy worsted weight thick-and-thin silk/wool. The colors really popped when I took the scarf outside to photograph it - the burgundy looks almost fuchsia in this picture, but it really is a dark red. Check out the MCY eBay store, they have branched out into many kinds of yarn, all gorgeous!

2 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

Oh, gorgeous!

--AlisonH at spindyeknit.com (Blogger will say profile not available, etc etc, but that's because I'm not on Blogger anymore.)

January 06, 2008 4:44 PM  
Blogger Margie said...

That is so gorgeous! I love the way the colors look in the sun--wish I could find yarn that looks like that! WOW!!!

January 21, 2008 4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home